1) Educational resources for fighting oppression in all its forms, and how to create alternative structures of liberation.
2) Spaces, both virtual and physical, to both learn and to teach: becoming both a teacher/student and a student/teacher.
3) Resources for deconstructing oppressor logic so as to educate and inoculate us from regression and normalizing hate.
1) Tools and resources, which are adaptable and open to various relational context and environments, to help individuals organize.
2) Tools and resources for groups and organizations to ultimately engage in larger scale solidarity and form alternative democratic and anti-oppressive structures.
3) Links to other sister and brother groups for solidarity.
1) Nurturing a safe outlet for disenfranchised perspectives to share their experiences, build communities of support, cross-cultural understandings, and fight for change.
2) Helping display the real Human experience of power and oppression through various mediums, i.e. articles, political cartoons, documentaries, satire, etc.
3) Testimonies to inspire, educate, and agitate us against the oppressive power structures.